- Your Recurring Buy Instructions are that you authorize Tokocrypto to:
- undertake Recurring Buy Transactions in accordance with your Specified Plan;
- deduct Recurring Buy Fees from your Account, or as otherwise set out in these terms; and
- Fiat Currency held to your Tokocrypto Account will be used to acquire Recurring Buy Assets, in accordance with your Recurring Buy Instructions.
- Your Recurring Buy Instructions will continue until they are amended or canceled in accordance with the Recurring Buy Terms.
- Your Recurring Buy Instructions are that you authorize Tokocrypto to:
- Applicable Law means all relevant or applicable statutes, laws (including rules of common law), principles of equity, rules, regulations, regulatory principles and requirements, notices, orders, writs, injunctions, Judgments, bye-laws. Rulings, directives, proclamations, circulars, mandatory codes of conduct, guidelines, practice notes and interpretations (whether of a governmental body, regulatory or other authority, or self-regulatory organization of which Tokocrypto is a member), that are applicable to the provision, receipt or use of the Tokocrypto services, or any other products or deliverables provided, used or received in connection with these terms.
- Recurring Buy Service means the Tokocrypto Service identified as "Recurring Buy”' on the Platform, allowing you to give Tokocrypto your Recurring Buy Instructions in accordance with these Terms.
- Recurring Buy Record means a record of Digital Assets acquired in accordance with these Terms.
- Recurring Buy Assets means a Digital Asset acquired by you in accordance with these Terms.
- Recurring Buy Fiat Currency means the Fiat currency that will be usedr to acquire Digital Assets from Recurring Buy Transaction.
- Recurring Buy Date means the date and time on which an Recurring Buy Transaction takes place.
- Recurring Buy Fees means the fees charged by Tokocrypto when undertaking an Recurring Buy Transaction.
- Recurring Buy Transaction means a transaction, and any subsequent transactions, undertaken by Tokocrypto in accordance with your Specified Plan.
- Fiat Currency means a currency or Digital Asset linked to a currency that is declared legal tender by a government.
- Platform means the digital platform that we or any of the Tokocrypto Operators may make accessible to you via a website mobile app, a Tokocrypto API or by such other means as Tokocrypto Operators may prescribe from time to time for the use of Tokocrypto services.
- Specified Plans means your Instructions are given in accordance with these Terms.
Recurring Buy Transactions
- Unless otherwise specified on the Platform, all Recurring Buy Assets source Recurring Buy Transactions using Tokocrypto Services.
Tokocrypto has no obligation to ensure that you have purchased Digital Assets using the best available IDR exchange rate.
- If you do not have sufficient Fiat Currency in your Tokocrypto Account to complete a Recurring Buy Transaction, Tokocrypto will not undertake the Recurring Buy Transaction, in part or in full. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, your Recurring Buy Instructions will continue, and Tokocrypto will attempt to complete the next scheduled Recurring Buy Transaction, in accordance with your Specified Plan.
- Recurring Buy Fees arising from Recurring Buy Transactions are the amount & percentage shown in the Recurring Buy purchase summary and history, and will automatically deducted from each successful Recurring Buy Transactions conducted in Tokocrypto Platform. Tokocrypto may change these fees from time to time, and will communicate changes by updating the purchase summary and history.
Recurring Buy Record
- Tokocrypto will create a Recurring Buy Record for you.
Digital Assets Purchased with Recurring Buy
- Digital Assets you purchased in accordance with these terms will be automatically transferred into your Tokocrypto account.
- Your Specified Plan contains the following details:
- the Recurring Buy Digital Assets you have instructed Tokocrypto to acquire;
- the Tokocrypto Account that you will use to acquire Recurring Buy Assets;
- the frequency at which Recurring Buy Assets will be acquired; and
- the quantity of Recurring Buy Assets that will be acquired at each Recurring Buy Date.
- You can cancel your Recurring Buy Instructions, or amend your Specified Plan, at any time before the Recurring Buy Date. In order to do so, you must follow the instructions on the Platform.
Placing a stop or suspension on, or canceling your access
- Tokocrypto may stop, suspend or cancel your access to the Platform, impose limits to any Tokocrypto accounts, suspend or cancel your ability to participate in Recurring Buy Services, or delay certain transactions where:
- you do not provide additional information to verify your identity or source of funds as requested by Tokocrypto;
- Tokocrypto is required to do so by court order, to comply with any Applicable Laws (including anti-money laundering laws and other related laws);
- Tokocrypto is required to do so to comply with any direction or instruction from authorized government agency or institutions;
- Tokocrypto reasonably determines that any information you have provided to Tokocrypto is wrong, untruthful, outdated or incomplete; or
- you do not provide additional information that we request to our reasonable satisfaction or in a timely manner.
Account information and transaction records
- You will be able to view your account history on the Platform. You must review your account history carefully and let Tokocrypto know & you see any entries or transactions that you do not recognize or you think are incorrect as soon as possible, and within 14 Working Days after the date that your account history is provided or made available to you.
- We may rectify any error in your account history at any time, and reserve the right to void or reverse any transaction:
- involving or deriving from a manifest error (that is, any error, omission or misquote (whether an error of Tokocrypto or any third party) which is manifest or palpable, including a misquote by any representative of Tokocrypto taking into account the current market and currently advertised quotes, or any error of any information, source, official, official result or pronunciation); or
- to reflect what we reasonably consider to be the correct or fair details of the transaction.
- We may be required under Applicable Law to share information about your accounts and use of the Platform with third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are entitled to disclose such information.
- Tokocrypto may, from time to time, suspend access to the Platform, Tokocrypto services, for both scheduled and emergency maintenance. Tokocrypto will make reasonable efforts to ensure that transactions on the Platform are processed in a timely manner, but Tokocrypto makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
- Although Tokocrypto makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Platform, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Platform, including information in relation to the Tokocrypto services, is accurate, complete or up to date.
- You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Tokocrypto services. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Tokocrypto services, the Platform and any updates thereto. Tokocrypto does not guarantee that the Tokocrypto services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. Tokocrypto services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications.
- Tokocrypto will contact you using the details you provide to Tokocrypto. This may include contacting you by email, SMS or official live support. It is important that you ensure that your contact details are correct and up to date. If your contact details change, you must let us know immediately. If you do not, Tokocrypto will not be responsible if you do not receive information, notices, or other important information from Tokocrypto.
- Tokocrypto may give notice by email to your email address. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address is up to date and accurate. Notices may be given, and are deemed to be received, if sent to your email address, whether or not a notice of delivery failure is received.
- You may give us notices only as Tokocrypto directs, which may change from time to time.
- For more information on Tokocrypto, you may refer to the company information found on Tokocrypto websites. If you have questions regarding these terms, please contact Tokocrypto for clarification via our Customer Support team.