BIDR will begin on both Ethereum Chain, as a ERC-20 token, and Binance Chain, as a BEP-2 token.
Articles in this section
- Step-step Upgrade to Tokocrypto 2.0
- Setting up Binance Rupiah (BIDR) in Ledger Nano S / X
- Which blockchains are BIDR on?
- Where can I use Binance Rupiah (BIDR)
- How does Rupiah Binance Rupiah (BIDR) maintain price stability?
- What is Binance Rupiah (BIDR)?
- What is a stablecoin?
- Step-step How To Buy and Sell Crypto Asset
- How much the withdrawal limit for BTC and IDR per day? Can I increase my limit?
- What are the fees for transactions in Tokocrypto?