Tokocrypto will support the BitTorrent (BTT) token migration, 1:1,000 redenomination plan and renaming plan. Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- Deposits and withdrawals of BTT will be suspended at January, 17 2022 at 09.00 WIB (January, 17 2022 at 02:00 UTC). Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your BTT deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. If deposited after this time, the tokens will not be credited to your account;
- Tokocrypto will delist all existing BTT spot trading pairs (BTT/USDT, BTT/BUSD, and BTT/BNB) at January, 17 2022 at 11.00 WIB (January, 17 2022 at 04:00 UTC) and all pending spot trade orders will be cancelled;
- Tokocrypto will recover all old BTT balances and begin the distribution of new BTT, which will be renamed as BTTC, to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 BTT (Old) = 1,000 BTTC;
- After the token migration, the old BTT tokens will be renamed as BTTOLD, and the new tokens’ ticker will be BTTC.
- Trading will then open for BTTC/USDT and BTTC/USDC spot trading pairs at at January, 21 2020 at 11.00 WIB (January, 21 2020 at 04:00 UTC). BTTC/BNB spot trading pairs will not be listed.
- Tokocrypto will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of BTTC will open;
After that, their conversion and distribution of BTTOLD with new BTTC tokens will be done automatically;
- New BTTC (TRC20) contract address: TAFjULxiVgT4qWk6UZwjqwZXTSaGaqnVp4
For further information, please refer to the following: BTT Redenomination Plan