- The trading of MATIC will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork;
- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at Polygon block height of 23,850,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only;
- Tokocrypto will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding MATIC in their Tokocrypto accounts;
- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created;
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for MATIC once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Polygon will be introducing a token burn mechanism which is dependent on network activity. For further details, please refer to the link;
- As of the release time of this announcement, Tokocrypto is not aware of any security code audit report conducted on this version of Polygon’s network upgrade and hard fork.
Salam to the Moon
Stay tuned for further information on all official Tokocrypto channels:
Telegram: Official Group Tokocrypto
Twitter: Twitter Tokocrypto
Facebook: Official Facebook Tokocrypto
Instagram: Instagram Tokocrypto
YouTube: Youtube Tokocrypto
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Tokocrypto