Have you ever experienced problems with crypto deposits, the wrong memo or the wrong address? Or maybe you're having problems depositing coins that haven't been listed on Tokocrypto?
As we know, crypto transactions, both deposits and withdrawals, are required to use accurate data so that the transaction process runs smoothly. However, errors may occur during transactions such as not entering a memo, entering the wrong destination address, selecting the wrong network, and so on, which are hereinafter referred to as Abnormal Transactions. Those mistakes can put you at risk of losing those assets.
If you experience problems like the one above, we recommend that you contact Tokocrypto Customer Support for the transaction handling process. Customer Support will explain how to submit an appeal through the website or Customer Support. The handling of this problem cannot be promised to be fully successful. Meanwhile, there are fees charged to customers for the process of handling the resolution of these obstacles.
Regarding the policy of changing handling fees for abnormal transactions at Tokocrypto as of May 26, 2022, we inform you of the following so that users can adjust them:
- Handling fees for the process of returning assets if there is an error in inputting tags/memos or not entering a memo in which the transaction must include tags/memos, the handling fee is 5 times the withdrawal fee per order which will be deducted directly from the asset value.
- The handling fee for the return process if the problem is other than an incorrect memo (unlisted coin deposit, address input error, network selection error) which was originally 0.001 BTC to 500 BUSD or 5% of the total assets returned, whichever is higher.
Make sure you have sufficient balance. If the specified balance is insufficient, then you must make a BUSD deposit to your Tokocrypto account first. We can't process an appeal if a handling fee isn't already in your account. The following are some conditions that need to be considered before sending data:
- The return process will be sent to the sender's original account or exchange from the data we receive, we cannot enter data manually if the coin address has a memo.
- This process takes 30-90 working days and it is possible to be faster.
- Additional data such as video proof of transactions may be required at the end of the checking process.
Information about changes to handling fees can then be read in the FAQ. If you have questions about handling fees, please contact our Customer Support via Live Chat available at www.tokocrypto.com.
Happy trading at Tokocrypto #SalamToTheMoon
Further information about Tokocrypto:
Twitter: Twitter Tokocrypto
Facebook: Official Facebook Tokocrypto
Instagram: Instagram Tokocrypto