- UniLend will allow anyone to list any ERC-20 asset for decentralized trading, lending and borrowing. The aim of the platform is to offer users a full range of asset management capabilities in one product.
- The UFT token is the ERC-20 native utility token of the UniLend platform. UFT will carry multiple use cases within the UniLend ecosystem:
- Governance: Parameters related to the protocol will be decided by UFT holders via proposals that require majority consensus to be implemented.
- Staking and Yield Farming: UFT holders will be able to participate in staking on UniLend in order to receive a percentage of the fees generated by the platform and can also yield farm UFT tokens by adding liquidity and lending to / borrowing from selected pools.
- Discounted Transaction Fees: UniLend will implement meta transactions, allowing platform users to pay cheaper fees using UFT compared to ETH.
- The UnilLend platform includes the following features:
- Support for Synthetic Assets: Synthetic real-world assets and derivatives (like major stocks such as FAANG and Tesla) in addition to gold, silver, etc.
- Permissionless Uncollateralized Lending: The platform will launch a permissionless flash loan pool, offering this new financial tool for any ERC-20 asset.
|Price Change 24h||-$0.007025|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1989 /
|24 Hour Trading Vol||$914,824.33|
|7d Low /High||$0.1989 /
|30d Low / High||$0.1495 /
|90d Low / High||$0.07116 /
|52 Week Low / High||$0.07116 /
|All Time High||$4.39000|
Find us on :
Telegram: Official Channel Tokocrypto | Official Group Tokocrypto
Twitter: Twitter Tokocrypto
Facebook: Official Facebook Tokocrypto
Instagram: Instagram Tokocrypto
YouTube: Youtube Tokocrypto
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Tokocrypto