About TokoMall x Batik Garuda Kencana
TokoMall is establishing a partnership with Batik Garuda Kencana by launching NFT for charity in collaboration with TokoCare, supported by BenihBaik. Batik Garuda Kencana is a Hand Painted Batik Fabric brand. There is 1 artwork for 88 NFTs available. There will be a raffle of the actual Batik fabric from the artwork with Rp. 5.000.000 value for 1 winner. Raffle period will start on August 15th - September 15, 2022. All profit goes to charity.
TokoMall is the pioneer NFT marketplace in Indonesia that offers a unique concept of bridging the digital world with physical reality.
Batik Garuda Kencana is a Hand Painted Batik Fabric
Click here to learn more about TokoMall
Owning NFT by Garuda Kencana
You can own an NFT by Garuda Kencana simply by collecting one from TokoMall. Follow these steps:
- Click “Exclusive NFT”
- Choose TKO Lifestyle
- Click “NFT by Garuda Kencana”
- Click “Collect”
- After successfully collected the pack, it will appear in your Collection list
Collect NFT by Garuda Kencana, Get a Chance to Win Actual Batik fabric From the Artwork with Rp. 5.000.000 Value for 1 Winner
- Follow TokoMall Instagram, Twitter,
- Register on TokoMall
- Collect at least 1 NFT
- Fill the form (link), enter your name, email, Token ID, Tx Hash, and a screenshot of your TokoMall profile account.
- Follow TokoMall’s Discord, Facebook, dan Telegram for more information.
Terms & Condition:
- Participants have to be registered in TokoMall, either as a collector or a merchant;
- This competition starts from 15 August - 15 September 2022;
- Winner will get 1 Batik Fabric of Garuda Kencana with Rp. 5.000.000 value;
- Winners will be chosen based on their mechanism and T&C fulfilment;
- Judges are allowed to call off winners if proven failed to fulfil the T&C.
TokoCare (a CSR program from Tokocrypto) is called to provide creative education for children, namely a mentoring program on aspects of children's education through an artistic approach. The program is aimed at 50 high school-aged children in the Bali region, which includes Gianyar Regency, Badung Regency, and Denpasar City.
Through art, children can optimize and express their creativity at the school age development stage, while facilitating children to express themselves, ideas, soul, and thoughts.
Program activities include:
- Art Class
- Works Exhibition
- Introduction to NFT and Crypto
Let's support and succeed the digital art world program for 50 middle school age children in the Bali area initiated by TokoCare by:
- Click "Donate Now"
- Fill in the donation amount
- You can choose to donate using OVO, DANA, LinkAja, ShopeePay, GoPay, Sakuku, BRI E-Pay and BCA Klik-Pay. You can also do bank transfer (BRI, Mandiri, BCA, BNI)