Dego Finance (Dego) is a cross-chain NFT+DeFi protocol & infrastructure, and an open NFT ecosystem where anyone can mint NFTs, initiate NFT mining, auctions and trading.
DEGO is the utility token of the Dego platform and has the following use cases:
- Governance: DEGO token holders will vote on platform parameters to navigate the project’s economics and developments.
- Incentives: DEGO tokens are used to incentivize user participation in bounty hunting, referrals and other programs in the future.
- NFT Suite: DEGO tokens are required for NFT minting, staking, auction, trading and more.
- System Tax: Users who transact with DEGO tokens will contribute to a dividend pool.
The platform includes the DEGO NFT Suite, offering a complete suite of products to manage the lifecycle of NFTs:
- NFT Foundry: Mint NFTs with unique attributes and rarity grades by depositing DEGO, ERC-20, or BEP-20 tokens. DEGO Finance's NFTs are backed by the token deposits during the minting process, and can be decomposed to release the deposited tokens.
- NFT Mining: Stake NFTs and mine rewards.
- Auctions: NFT auctions are carried out in the form of FOMO3D auctions.
- NFT Marketplace: Users can trade NFTs at Treasureland.
- ScanDrop: A dApp for users to participate in NFT airdrops by scanning QR codes.
The project raised 1,000 ETH from a public sale, where 2,100,000 DEGO tokens (10.00% of the max supply) were sold at 0.00047619 ETH / DEGO.
Ranking 338/409 DEGO Price $17.16 Price Change 24h -$2.73 24h Low / 24h High $16.72 / $19.89 24 Hour Trading Vol $40,737,738.26 Market Cap $147,991,421.36 Max Supply 21,000,000 Circulating Supply 8,607,383 DEGO Price History 7d Low / 7d High $13.18 / $20.40 30d Low / 30d High $13.18 / $31.85 90d Low / 90d High $0.4964 / $33.82 52 Week Low / 52 Week High $0.4964 / $33.82 All Time High $33.82 Website https://dego.finance/ About DEGO https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dego-finance https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dego-finance/ Technical Analysis DEGO/USDT https://www.tradingview.com/x/wBLsJkc2/