Linear is a cross-chain compatible, decentralized synthetic asset protocol, which allows users to cost-effectively and quickly create, trade, and manage synthetic assets (Liquids).
Linear is built on both Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum, allowing users to swap Linear’s assets across both DeFi ecosystems and use them as DeFi building blocks.
LINA is the native utility token of Linear and has the following use cases:
- Governance: LINA token holders will be able to vote on protocol topics such as synthetic asset listings, fee revenue splits, collateral ratio, and other Linear improvement proposals.
- Staking: LINA token holders are able to stake and collateralize their LINA tokens on the protocol to generate ℓUSD.
- ℓUSD can be used to purchase synthetic assets on Linear Exchange, or be used in other DeFi protocols.
- Users who create ℓUSD are eligible for staking rewards and a share of the trading fees generated on Linear Exchange.
The project raised 2.36MM USD in the following sale rounds:
- Seed round: 2.40% of the total token supply sold at $0.00125 USD / LINA.
- Private sale round 1: 3.50% of the total token supply sold at $0.00200 USD / LINA.
- Private sale round 2: 2.67% of the total token supply sold at $0.00300 USD / LINA.
- Private sale round 3: 0.08% of the total token supply sold at $0.00350 USD / LINA.
- Public sale round: 0.63% of the total token supply sold at $0.00450 USD / LINA.
Ranking 191/225 LINA Price $0.1325 Price Change 24h -$0.01221 24h Low / 24h High $0.1313 / $0.1414 24 Hour Trading Vol $48,278,073.46 Market Cap $469,736,393.83 Max Supply 10,000,000,000 Circulating Supply 3,544,649,201 LINA Price History 7d Low / 7d High $0.1006 / $0.1723 30d Low / 30d High $0.08843 / $0.3126 90d Low / 90d High $0.01521 / $0.3126 52 Week Low / 52 Week High $0.002533 / $0.3126 All Time High $0.002533 Website https://linear.finance/ About LINA https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/linear https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/linear/ Technical Analysis LINA/USDT https://www.tradingview.com/x/Lzl2MM4w/