- Polkastarter is a platform to launch and manage Initial Decentralized Offerings (IDOs). An IDO is a pre-listing token distribution, where early-stage projects will sell a limited amount of their tokens to whitelisted community members.
- For projects, Polkastarter caters to the issues of fundraising, community growth, and sustainable token distributions. Moreover, Polkastarter’s fixed swaps ensure no community member can own outsized positions of the token, protecting against volatility after a decentralized listing.
- For participants, Polkastarter provides early token access and project exposure. Pre-listing access and low entry prices to initial fund raises of projects are typically reserved for large investors. Polkastarter gives community members early access to projects that have been vetted by the Polkastarter team.
- POLS is the native utility token of the Polkastarter ecosystem, and has the following use cases:
- IDO whitelisting: Community members cannot participate in an IDO, unless their address is whitelisted by a project that is raising funds. Whitelist spots are distributed at random, but follow a pro rata ownership of POLS token. For every 250 POLS in an address, a user receives one “entry” or ticket for the whitelisting lottery. The more entries they have, the higher their chances of successfully being whitelisted. Additional information about whitelisting and the IDO process is available in this guide.
- Liquidity mining: POLS token holders may provide liquidity to the ETH-POLS pool and the BNB-POLS pool on Uniswap and PancakeSwap.
- Governance: Token holders need to stake POLS in order to vote and submit proposals. Proposals are first discussed off-chain and subsequently submitted as an on-chain proposal. Each on-chain proposal will be reviewed and implemented by the Polkastater development and management team.
- The protocol consists of the following major components:
- Fixed Swaps: Fixed swaps limits the amount of ETH or BNB a community user can exchange for a project’s token. This mechanism ensures an IDO participant cannot receive an outsized number of tokens early in the listing process, with the goal of maintaining decentralization and permissionless participation.
- Interoperability: Polkastarter is currently available on both Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Polkastarter strives to expand to more chains and provide opportunities for projects and community members to participate in IDOs.
- The project has raised 875K USD from two rounds of token sales, where 42.5% of the POLS total token supply has been sold at the following prices:
- Seed sale price: 0.0125 USD / POLS
- Private sale price: 0.0250 USD / POLS
- Uniswap listing price: 0.0500 USD / POLS
- Learn more about the token economics of Polkastarter here.
- As at May 19th 2021, the maximum token supply of POLS is 100,000,000 and the circulating supply is ~66.6%.
Ranking 311/319 POLS Price $1.36 Price Change 24h -$0.01760 24h Low / 24h High $1.30 / $1.41 24 Hour Trading Vol $8,124,088.82 Market Cap $94,788,934.50 Max Supply 100,000,000 Circulating Supply 70,133,982 POLS Price History 7d Low / 7d High $1.26 / $1.62 30d Low / 30d High $1.26 / $4.39 90d Low / 90d High $1.26 / $5.00 52 Week Low / 52 Week High$0.09986 / $7.51 All Time High $7.51 Website About POLS Technical Analysis POLS/USDT