- DIA is an open-source, financial information platform that leverages crypto-economic incentives to source and validate data, and acts as a price oracle to both centralized and DeFi applications.
- DIA tokens have the following functionalities:
- Governance: DIA token can be used to vote, thus enabling a decentralized community to run the platform autonomously.
- Verification: DIA tokens can be staked to incentivize the validation of existing price oracles, and can also be used to manage disputes.
- Payment: Historical data can be accessed free of charge, whereas access to live data streams and specific APIs can be purchased with DIA tokens.
- DIA committed 25MM DIA Governance tokens (12.5% of total supply), to 1. incentivize token holding via interest yield distribution to ecosystem players, 2. to reward token usage by funding data sourcing, validation, and platform development, and 3. to drive innovation by incentivizing open-source development of platform features.
Ranking 367/379 DIA Price $1.65 Price Change 24h $0.06522 24h Low / 24h High $1.56 / $1.67 24 Hour Trading Vol $15,296,569.17 Market Cap $68,203,900.70 Max Supply 200,000,000 Circulating Supply 41,430,434 DIA Price History 7d Low / 7d High $1.38 / $1.72 30d Low / 30d High $1.26 / $3.79 90d Low / 90d High $1.26 / $5.79 52 Week Low / 52 Week High$0.7916 / $5.79 All Time High $5.79 Website https://diadata.org/ About DIA Technical Analysis DIA/USDT