- Utrust is a payment integration solution that allows e-commerce businesses to accept digital currencies as a form of payment.
- The platform claims to offer instant transactions and immediate crypto-to-cash settlements for merchants with a flat 1% transaction fee (as of October 2nd 2020).
- Utrust also offers buyers consumer protection. Consumers are expected to receive their money back if something goes wrong.
- The UTK token is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain and is the native token on the Utrust platform. It is used for the following functions:
- A payment token to pay for the products and services provided by merchants who have integrated Utrust as a payment solution.
- A waiver of fiat conversion fees when paying with UTK instead of other digital currencies.
- As a form of payment for refunds.
- Allows affiliates of the Affiliate Program to be entitled to a share of the revenue generated by merchants, with affiliates being paid in UTK.
Ranking 264/266 UTK Price $0.2069 Price Change 24h -$0.00928 24h Low / 24h High $0.2065 / $0.2337 24 Hour Trading Vol $6,400,014.41 Market Cap $93,192,258.19 Max Supply 500,000,000 Circulating Supply 450,000,000 UTK Price History 7d Low / 7d High$0.1728 / $0.3392 30d Low / 30d High$0.1728 / $0.4457 90d Low / 90d High$0.1728 / $1.04 52 Week Low / 52 Week High$0.02963 / $1.04 All Time High $1.42 Website https://Utrust.com/ About UTK Technical Analysis Utrust/USDT