- Horizen aims to build a Proof-of-Work (PoW) cryptocurrency, with a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) sidechain platform enabling fully customizable decentralized applications.
- The system has a Bitcoin-like blockchain at the core, with Equihash Proof of Work featuring a delayed block penalty algorithm for additional security.
- The sidechain platform includes a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism, and a suite of developer tools and a User Interface made available in the sidechain software development kit that abstracts away the complexities of blockchain construction, deployment, and maintenance.
- The Cross-Chain Transfer Protocol ("CCTP") allows a decoupled sidechain network independent of consensus, programming language, or any other design detail in the sidechains.
- The Horizen coin (ZEN) is used for staking and as gas fee in the ecosystem.
Ranking 90/96 ZEN Price $56.51 Price Change 24h $0.7618 24h Low / 24h High $53.06 / $58.19 24 Hour Trading Vol $28,501,580.85 Market Cap $639,082,139.46 Max Supply 21,000,000 Circulating Supply 11,299,569 ZEN Price History 7d Low / 7d High$53.06 / $62.48 30d Low / 30d High$47.68 / $92.67 90d Low / 90d High$14.75 / $168.15 52 Week Low / 52 Week High$5.07 / $168.15 All Time High $168.15 Website https://horizen.global About ZEN Technical Analysis ZEN/USDT