- Helium is a peer-to-peer wireless network that aims to provide a secure and cost-effective way for low-power Internet of Things (IoT) devices to interact with the internet.
- Using Hotspots and other devices for sending and receiving data transmitted from sensors and IoT devices, miners can earn Helium tokens (HNT) by proving they are creating wireless networks in Proof of Coverage Challenges.
- Proof of Coverage is a type of Proof of Work (PoW) algorithm that uses radio waves to validate that Hotspots are providing legitimate wireless coverage.
- HNT tokens are consumed for the generation of Data Credits, which are used for data transmission and token transaction fees.
- The Helium network runs on a blockchain infrastructure with a consensus protocol based on the HoneyBadgerBFT.
Ranking 66/77 HNT Price $10.91 Price Change 24h $1.21 24h Low / 24h High $9.66 / $11.25 24 Hour Trading Vol $16,666,459.78 Market Cap $997,727,044.36 Max Supply 223,000,000 Circulating Supply 91,358,787 HNT Price History 7d Low / 7d High $9.32 / $12.23 30d Low / 30d High $8.81 / $13.75 90d Low / 90d High $8.32 / $23.01 52 Week Low / 52 Week High$0.3433 / $23.01 All Time High $23.01 Website helium.com About HNT Technical Analysis HNT/USDT