- MakerDAO is a decentralized stablecoin platform, operating on the Ethereum blockchain.
- By staking the MKR token, users can vote on network specs and governance initiatives, including the stability fee, collateralization rates, and assets allowed to be used as collateral, etc.
- Users may deposit predetermined assets as collateral against which they may print the DAI stablecoin.
- The MakerDAO platform has built an infrastructure that aims to stabilize the price of DAI at 1 USD.
- When a user decides to deposit DAI stablecoins into her Vault and withdraw her collateral, she is also required to pay an interest, or stability fee, to the network.
- Stability fees are also used to buy back MKR tokens from the open market, which are subsequently burnt.
Ranking 35/44 MKR Price $2,405.98 Price Change 24h $187.31 24h Low / 24h High $2,212.44 / $2,478.53 24 Hour Trading Vol $120,767,219.70 Market Cap $2,384,652,069.08 Max Supply 1,005,577 Circulating Supply 991,328 MKR Price History 7d Low / 7d High$2,156.12 / $2,628.24 30d Low / 30d High$1,897.06 / $3,103.68 90d Low / 90d High$1,835.96 / $6,339.02 52 Week Low / 52 Week High$422.42 / $6,339.02 All Time High $6,339.02 Website https://makerdao.com/ About MKR Technical Analysis MKR/USDT