- Ocean Protocol is an ecosystem for the data economy and associated services.
- Using Ocean software components, users can launch their own data marketplaces on Ocean, connected to the decentralized Ocean data sharing network.
- Via these data marketplaces, data providers can monetize data while preserving privacy and control while data consumers can access data that they could not get before - private data.
- Ocean tokens (OCEAN) are currently used within the Ocean network to pay for data services (download datasets, using compute-to-data).
- In the future, OCEAN tokens can also be used for referral rewards, staking, as governance tokens for the OceanDAO and more.
Ranking 131/203 OCEAN Price $0.3695 Price Change 24h $0.02604 24h Low / 24h High $0.3435 / $0.3827 24 Hour Trading Vol $17,338,238.31 Market Cap $226,543,276.10 Max Supply 1,410,000,000 Circulating Supply 613,099,141 OCEAN Price History 7d Low / 7d High$0.3266 / $0.4279 30d Low / 30d High$0.3248 / $0.5028 90d Low / 90d High$0.3248 / $1.67 52 Week Low / 52 Week High$0.1451 / $1.94 All Time High $1.94 Website https://oceanprotocol.com/ About OCEAN Technical Analysis OCEAN/USDT