- Hegic is an Automated Market Maker (AMM) and exchange for on-chain crypto options trading on Ethereum.
- HEGIC is the ERC-20 native utility token of the platform and has the following use cases:
- Platform governance voting.
- Rewards for liquidity mining and trading.
- Staking in order to collect settlement fees from the platform.
- Hegic currently allows WBTC and ETH options trading. Holders of supported assets can deposit and collateralize their assets to provide liquidity for options trading and earn rewards.
- The HEGIC token was listed on the bonding curve contract via the Hegic website on September 9th 2020, with a start price of 0.0000069 ETH / HEGIC (~0.0027 USD) and a last price of 0.007537 ETH / HEGIC (~2.93 USD), selling 25.00% of the HEGIC total token supply to the public. The HEGIC token has a total supply of 3,012,009,888 HEGIC.
|Price Change 24h||-$0.006208|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1677 / $0.196|
|24 Hour Trading Vol||$35,095,515.94|
|7d Low / 7d High||
$0.1326 / $0.2148
|30d Low / 30d High||
$0.1264 / $0.333
|90d Low / 90d High||
$0.05079 / $0.4272
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High||
$0.04434 / $0.6423
|All Time High||$0.6423|
Analisis Teknikal : Tradingview