Tokocrypto Live Chat Policy
- As part of our service at Tokocrypto, we believe that everyone has the right to be heard, understood and respected. This includes our partners, customers and Customer Service (CS) agents who handle many inquiries every day. Live Chat is a two-way service, designed to help our customers with various questions and of course to discuss the problems they experience using the Tokocrypto platform and products.
- Regardless of the request, our CS Agents are happy to receive inquiries and will always treat customers with respect. Therefore, our CS agents also expect customers to be polite and respectful to the CS agents on duty and we agree that everyone, including our CS agents, has the right to work in a safe environment, free from harassment or harm caused by other people.
- However, we realize that there is a potential for a small portion of the public to act inappropriately and even intend to harass or show aggressive behavior towards our CS agents.
What is harassment or aggressive behavior?
- There will be scenarios from time to time where it seems as if a customer's request has not been heard or the result/response given by a CS agent is not as expected. If the question then uses language that is intended to make a CS agent feel threatened, scared or harassed, then that will be considered harassment or aggressive behavior by us. Such language may include, but is not limited to, threats, unreasonable demands, personal harassment, discriminatory or inflammatory statements, unfounded accusations, derogatory comments, and rudeness.
- To protect our CS agents from such abuse and aggressive behavior, we have a Live Chat Suspension mechanism in place where users will be banned from using the Live Chat function.
How does Live Chat Suspension work?
- When a customer exhibits abusive and aggressive behavior towards our CS agents, the customer will be temporarily suspended from contacting our CS agents for a certain period of time. The suspension period will be determined by Tokocrypto as needed.
- During this time, suspended customers can only chat with CS bots and cannot contact our CS agents.
Thank you to the customers who have been polite and wise in submitting questions or complaints to our CS agents. It is our hope that customers can understand this "Live Chat Policy", however it is our goal, in order to provide convenience for both parties.
For more information, please visit: How to Connect to the Tokocrypto Live Chat Service