- FIO Protocol (FIO) is a decentralized blockchain protocol that aims to enable a better way of sending and receiving coins and tokens.
- The FIO token is the native utility token of the project's blockchain infrastructure, FIO Chain, and is used for transaction gas fees and onchain governance.
- FIO Chain is a Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) blockchain that is designed to manage the high data-write needs of the FIO Protocol. Block Producers (BP) do not collect block rewards, nor incur any token supply inflation. Instead, BPs only get rewards from transaction fees.
- As of the time of writing, the project has launched:
- FIO Address: allows users to initiate onchain transactions with intelligeble identifiers.
- FIO Requests: allows users to request funds from anyone using supported wallets, with in-app notifications and simple approvals.
- FIO Data: allows encrypted metadata to be attached to any transaction.
|Price Change 24h||$0.002079|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.04772 /
|24 Hour Trading Vol||$3,754,027.44|
|7d Low /High||$0.03947 /
|30d Low / High||$0.03424 /
|90d Low / High||$0.03342 /
|52 Week Low / High||$0.03342 /
|All Time High||$0.57|
Find us on :
Twitter: Twitter Tokocrypto
Facebook: Official Facebook Tokocrypto
Instagram: Instagram Tokocrypto
YouTube: Youtube Tokocrypto
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Tokocrypto