After your Tokocrypto account has been verified by KYC level 1, you can make transactions for buying and selling crypto assets safely and conveniently through the Tokocrypto website as well as the Android and iOS versions of the mobileapps. Here are easy steps for you to make transactions for buying and selling crypto assets using several features on the Tokocrypto MobileApps:
Before you make transactions for buying and selling crypto assets on the Tokocrypto MobileApps, make sure you have install Tokocrypto MobileApps Android or iOS version and make sure you're Tokocrypto Account has verified KYC level 1.
Click HERE to see how to deposit on Tokocrypto
How to Make Crypto Assets Transactions on the Tokocrypto Application
- Go to the Market menu;
- Select the pair you want to trade (BIDR, USDT, BUSD, USDC, DAI);
- If you want to trade in the BIDR pair, you can immediately make 'buy and sell' transactions;
- If you want to trade in USDT and other pairs, convert BIDR to the desired pair;
- Look for the flagship coin you want to trade, for example: ADA (Cardano);
- Click on the desired pairing, for example: ADA/BIDR;
- Perform simple analysis using the displayed graphs;
- Use available indicators to maximize analysis;
- Select the appropriate timeframe to place a buy order;
- Then select 'Buy';
- On the purchase menu, there are 2 kinds of orders that can be selected, namely Limit Orders (Limit Orders) and Market Orders (Market Orders);
How to make a Crypto Asset Transaction using Limit Order
1. Determine the price for the ADA/BIDR order by using the order limit, the buy order will be executed if it reaches the specified price;
Example: the price of ADA/BIDR is currently at 40,000, then you want to buy if the price has a slight correction at 39,000. Place your order at the price of 39,000
2. Enter the amount of BIDR you want to buy for ADA, you can use a percentage of 0 - 100%. Or do it manually by writing down the BIDR amount in the 'Total(BIDR)' column, make sure your BIDR amount is sufficient;
3. If it is appropriate then click 'Buy';
4. Your order will enter the order queue (order book) on the page on the left (green for the purchase order book, and red for the sales order book);
5. If the price of the selected pair is corrected, the order will be executed.
Example: ADA/BIDR is corrected to 39,000 according to the specified order, then the order will be executed
How to make a Crypto Asset Transaction using Market Order
1. By using this type of order, there is no need to determine the right price for the purchase, because the purchase order will be taken directly from the existing order book. Enter the BIDR amount you want to use to make a purchase, you can use a percentage of 0 - 100% or you can enter it manually in the 'Amount (BIDR)' column;
2. Then click 'Buy';
3. This order is usually used so as not to be left behind by the market because it is an instant order;
There are 4 types of orders that can be used for sales, namely limit orders, market orders, stop-limits, and OCO (One-cancels-the-other orders).
1. Order using a limit order (limit order): Determine a certain price to be used as the selling price of the assets owned, for example: the ADA/BIDR coin is currently priced at 40,000, but from the analysis carried out the price will touch 45,000, you can put your sales order at 45,000 in the sales price column, enter the amount of ADA you want to sell, you can use a percentage of 0 - 100% or you can enter it manually by filling in the 'Amount (ADA) column, then click 'Sell', the order will be automatically entered into the order book. If the price has reached the price you set at 45,000, then your sales order will be automatically executed.
2. Orders using market orders: Basically, these orders are instant, no need to enter a certain price for sales. The order will take the sale that is in the order book.
3. Order using stop-limit: This order is to limit losses, if from the analysis carried out and the price is still moving erratically. This order can be used to limit losses. In the first column it is applied, enter the stop-limit trigger price, then the second column is applied as the stop-limit price. Example: the price of ADA is currently at 40,000, then you want to use a stop-limit instead of limiting losses at a price of 38,000, in the first column you can specify a price above the stop-limit price. The first column can be filled with 39,000 (as the trigger price) then the second price can be filled in 38,000 (the stop-limit price). Then enter the amount of ADA you want to sell using a percentage of 0 - 100% or enter it manually. Then click 'Sell'
If the price moves to 39,000, your trigger order will be activated and the order will be entered into the order book, if the price continues to move to 38,000, then a stop-limit order will be executed. Please note that if the price does not manage to touch 38,000, the stop-limit order will not be executed.
4. Order using OCO: It is a combination of 2 orders at once, limit order (for taking profit) and stop limit (for limiting losses). This order is used if you already have assets.
Example: ADA coin is currently at a price of 40,000, then you want to use OCO, in the first column you can enter the price for taking profit and this price is above the current price of 40,000, for example 45,000
Then the second column is the trigger price of the stop-limit order, for example 39,000
And the third column is the stop-limit price, for example 38.000
Enter the amount of ADA you want to sell, you can use a percentage of 0 - 100% or manually enter the amount of ADA you want to sell
Orders are executed if the price moves to one of the orders, and if one of the orders has been executed, the other orders will be automatically cancelled.
Salam to the Moon
Stay tuned for further information on all official Tokocrypto channels:
Telegram: Official Group Tokocrypto
Twitter: Twitter Tokocrypto
Facebook: Official Facebook Tokocrypto
Instagram: Instagram Tokocrypto
YouTube: Youtube Tokocrypto
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Tokocrypto