- 0X protocol is an open-source protocol and enables peer-to-peer exchange of tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Several projects have been developed on 0X, such as Radar, ParaDex, and DeversiFi.
- The protocol is built on an off-chain order relay with on-chain settlement. Specifically, orders are signed and broadcasted on the blockchain, while settlement is done on the blockchain.
- Unlike Ethereum-built DEXs 1.0 (e.g., Oasis, IDEX), this protocol allows users to send and cancel orders without any associated gas fee, while maintaining the non-custodial feature of DEX.
- In addition, the 0X protocol allows interoperability between dApps, fostering the liquidity of networks through positive network effects.
- ZRX tokens are used for governance functions within the 0x ecosystem. They are also used by relayers to create liquidity pools.
|Price Change 24h||$0.00285||^ 0.13%|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.658972 / $0.682922|
|24 Hour Trading Vol||$93,134,905|
|Circulating Supply||750,237,562 / 1,000,000,000|
|ZRX Price History|
|7d Low / 7d High||
$0.5131 / $0.7801
|30d Low / 30d High||
$0.3652 / $0.7801
|90d Low / 90d High||
$0.3130 / $0.7801
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High||
$0.1186 / $0.9492
|All Time High||$2.53|
|Trader Analysis||ZRX/USDT TF D1|