- Trust Wallet is a crypto wallet that allows users to buy, store, exchange & earn crypto. The Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is the native token of Trust Wallet and is available on the BEP-2 and BEP-20 token standards.
- Trust Wallet currently supports 40 blockchains and 160k+ crypto assets. It also supports staking on Cosmos, Tezos, Kava and other blockchains. In addition, Trust Wallet provides an easy way to store and access all your crypto collectibles in one place.
- TWT has the following use cases:
- Governance: participate in the decision-making process for adding new blockchain support, tokens and product features.
- Discount: receive discounts on in-app cryptocurrency purchases and use of DEX services.
- As at January 27th 2021, the total supply of TWT is 1,000,000,000 and the current circulating supply is ~34.7%. All circulating supply is distributed to the Trust Wallet community via promotions, giveaways or user acquisition events.
- More details of the TWT token allocation can be found here.
Ranking 124/234 TWT Price $0.649 Price Change 24h -$0.04685 24h Low / 24h High $0.6354 / $0.7074 24 Hour Trading Vol $49,922,863 Market Cap $225,737,680 Max Supply 1,000,000,000 Circulating Supply 346,951,186 / 1,000,000,000 TWT Price History 7d Low / 7d High$0.3237 / $0.7230 30d Low / 30d High$0.1101 / $0.7230 90d Low / 90d High$0.08221 / $0.7230 52 Week Low / 52 Week High$0.006478 / $0.7230 All Time High $0.72 Website https://trustwallet.com/ About TWT Trader Analysis TWT/USDT