- Balancer is an automated market maker, decentralized exchange and liquidity pool protocol built on Ethereum that allows users to provide liquidity for multiple assets simultaneously.
- Improving on the idea of liquidity pools pioneered by Uniswap and Bancor, Balancer allows for custom ratios of assets for each pool, instead of just 50-50 of each asset.
- Each pool can set its own customized trading fee, which rewards liquidity providers who bear the risk of impermanent loss due to fluctuations in value of the assets they hold in the pool.
- Balancer's BAL token acts as a governance token to help the project set features such as issuance rewards and whitelisted pools for liquidity mining.
- When users trade, their orders are filled by multiple pools with better pricing and lower slippage.
Ranking 167/173 BAL Price $21.42 Price Change 24h $1.28 24h Low / 24h High $19.28 / $22.31 24 Hour Trading Vol $74,806,879.53 Market Cap $148,905,342.51 Max Supply 100,000,000 Circulating Supply 6,943,831 BAL Price History 7d Low / 7d High$14.58 / $22.31 30d Low / 30d High$13.65 / $32.38 90d Low / 90d High $6.02 / $74.77 52 Week Low / 52 Week High $6.02 / $74.77 All Time High $74.77 Website https://balancer.finance/ About BAL Technical Analysis BAL/USDT