Ethernity Chain is a platform for authenticated NFTs (aNFTs) on Ethereum and Polygon. NFTs on the platform are created from licensed IP rights from figures in sports, arts, entertainment and more. The NFTs are authenticated by the holders of these IP rights.
Ethernity Chain is a platform for authenticated NFTs (aNFTs) on Ethereum and Polygon network. NFTs on the platform are created from licensed IP from figures in sports, arts, entertainment and more. The NFTs are authenticated by the holders of IP rights.
ERN is Ethernity Chain's native utility token and has the following use cases:
- Purchase NFTs: Users can purchase authentic NFTs (aNFTs) at Ethernity Chain's marketplace. The project denominates NFTs in ERN tokens and locks 75% of the collected tokens in the reserve for two years.
- Liquidity Mining: Users may provide liquidity on the Uniswap ETH-ERN pair to participate in the LP staking incentive program.
- NFT Farming: Users may stake ERN to farm STONES, which can be used to claim Bosslogic NFTs. Selected NFTs will be purchasable with STONES.
The project raised 2.8MM USD from 1 round of private token sale and 1 public IDO:
- Private sale round: 30.66% of the total token supply sold at 0.275 USD / ERN.
- Initial DEX Offering (IDO): 3.33% of the total token supply was sold at 0.275 USD / ERN.
As at June 22nd 2021, the total supply of ERN is 30,000,000 and the current circulating supply is 9,910,511 (~33.1% of the total token supply).
Learn more about the token economics of ERN here.
|Price Change 24h||$3.03|
|24h Low / 24h High||$8.04 / $12.10|
|24 Hour Trading Vol||$73,211,961.07|
|ERN Price History|
|7d Low / 7d High||$7.57 / $12.10|
|30d Low / 30d High||$5.58 / $12.10|
|90d Low / 90d High||$3.12 / $25.83|
|52 Week Low / 52 Week High||$2.72 / $74.13|
|All Time High||$74.13|