- Bancor is a decentralized exchange protocol that allows for the creation of liquidity pools to trade assets.
- Bancor is composed of smart contracts (called “liquidity pools”) designed to perform algorithmic token trades and pooling of on-chain liquidity. Supporting both ERC-20 and EOS tokens, Bancor implements a liquidity pool curve on both Ethereum and EOS networks.
- Prices are determined by the reserve balance of coins deposited into the protocol, divided by the token's total supply multiplied by a reserve ratio.
- BNT is the Bancor protocol token. When users create or stake in a Bancor pool, users are required to do so in equal values of ERC-20 token + BNT (or EOS token + BNT). It offers cross-chain conversions and positive network effects; it is also expected to be used for staking in Q2 2020.
- On January 1st 2020, ETHBNT tokens were airdropped to BNT token-holders. ETHBNT tokens represent a Bancor pool token representing shares in the ETH:BNT liquidity pool i.e., these tokens collect fees from ETH-based conversions on Bancor.
Ranking 87/94 BNT Price $4.17 Price Change 24h $0.09939 24h Low / 24h High $4.02 / $4.25 24 Hour Trading Vol $95,836,433.88 Market Cap $991,536,815.23 Max Supply 237,826,614 Circulating Supply 237,826,614 BNT Price History 7d Low / 7d High $3.46 / $4.25 30d Low / 30d High $2.54 / $4.25 90d Low / 90d High $2.50 / $7.74 52 Week Low / 52 Week High$0.5137 / $9.33 All Time High $10.00 Website https://www.bancor.network/ About BNT Technical Analysis BNT/USDT