Referring to Undang-Undang Nomor 8 Tahun 2010 tentang Pencegahan dan Pemberantasan Tindak Pidana Pencucian Uang (UU TPPU) dan Undang-Undang Nomor 9 Tahun 2013 tentang Pencegahan dan Pemberantasan Tindak Pidana Pendanaan Terorisme (UU TPPT) as a strong legal basis in all prevention efforts and eradication of TPPU dan TPPT. Also based on Peraturan BAPPEBTI Nomor 8 tahun 2021 tentang Ketentuan Teknis Penyelenggaraan Pasar Fisik Aset Kripto di Bursa Berjangka. Tokocrypto designed an AML policy with the aim of preventing money laundering, including the need to have adequate systems and controls in place to reduce the risk of companies being used to facilitate financial crimes. In accordance with this AML Policy it sets the minimum standards that must be complied with and includes:
- Tokocrypto management plays an active role in implementing the APU-PPT program in the company;
- Designated team to implement the AML-CFT program in the company;
- Establishing and maintaining a Risk Based Approach (RBA) method to assess and manage the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing to the company;
- Establishing and maintaining risk-based customer due diligence, identification, verification to DUKCAPIL, and know your customer (KYC) procedures, including enhanced due diligence for customers who are at higher risk, such as Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), and screening to the list of Terrorist(DTTOT) and Weapons of Mass Destruction(WMD);
- Establishing and maintaining risk-based systems and procedures to monitor ongoing customer activities;
- Procedures for reporting suspicious activity internally and to the relevant law enforcement authorities as appropriate;
- The maintenance of appropriate records for the specified minimum period;
- Training and awareness on the importance of AML for all relevant employees
Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)
The Company takes a risk-based approach when adopting and implementing Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) measures and in conducting AML risk assessments.
The Company exercises control over the implementation of CFT in Tokocrypto and makes irrevocable decisions regarding the implementation of CFT related to business, strategic, or other operations.
International Sanctions Policy (ISP)
Our company is prohibited from transacting with individuals, companies and countries that are on the sanctions list determined by the UN (United Nations), OFAC(Office Foreign Asset Controls)