Have you previously accidentally deactivated your Tokocrypto account or requested assistance from Customer Support to deactivate your account temporarily? If you want to reactivate your Tokocrypto account to resume trading, here's how to do it:
- Prepare photos of the following documents:
- Original ID card photo
- A self-portrait photo holding the original ID card and a piece of paper with the words "Reset Google Authenticator at Tokocrypto" written on it, including:
- Full name
- Submission date
- Original signature
(example of self-help photo taking)
2. Send the above documents through the live chat service for assistance from Customer Support.
Things to note before requesting a reset:
- The estimated completion time for a 2FA reset is 1x24 hours on working days and 2x24 hours on holidays.
- The attached documents must be original, not printed or photocopied, and not edited.
- The signature must be genuine.
- There will be no notification once the reset is done, so users should periodically check the 2FA settings on their accounts.
- After a successful reset, we advise users to re-enable two-factor authentication (2FA) as an additional security measure for their account.
- The withdrawal feature will be temporarily turned off for account security reasons for 3x24 hours after a successful reset.
The Tokonauts' request to enable their account goes smoothly, and Tokonauts can start trading again.
Information: How to Connect to Tokocrypto Live Chat Service
Stay tuned for further information on all official Tokocrypto channels:
Telegram: Official Group Tokocrypto
Twitter: Twitter Tokocrypto
Facebook: Official Facebook Tokocrypto
Instagram: Instagram Tokocrypto
YouTube: Youtube Tokocrypto
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Tokocrypto