Activating the 2FA feature in Tokocrypto is very necessary so that the security of your data, assets and history is safe from irresponsible users. To find out what 2FA is, you can click on this article link.
1. Login, and enter the Basic Info menu;
2. Select Account security menu
3. Select 2FA Google Authentication menu and activate it by click Enable;
4. Activate Google Authenticator page shown as below. Please make sure you have installed Google Authenticator on your phone;
5. Scan the QR code on the Google authenticator app;
6. Please make sure you keep this key on paper for restoring Google Authenticator in case of you lossing your mobile phone;
7. Activate your Google Authenticator by entering the code sent via registered Email, SMS, and Code from Google Authenticator on your phone;
8. Your 2FA Google Authenticator is already active.
Is it easy Tokonauts to active 2FA Google Authenticator on Tokocrypto? Please make sure that you enable 2fa Google Aunthenticator to give more protection to your account. Please contact our Customer Support via email at email@example.com if you need help.
Salam to the Moon
Stay tuned for further information on all official Tokocrypto channels:
Telegram: Official Group Tokocrypto
Twitter: Twitter Tokocrypto
Facebook: Official Facebook Tokocrypto
Instagram: Instagram Tokocrypto
YouTube: Youtube Tokocrypto
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Tokocrypto